NCC 46 Special Entry Scheme Army Notification: Indian army is going to publish the notification of NCC Special Entry 46 for the NCC candidates with C certificate, it is a direct SSB entry and candidates who get shortlisted will get a direct call for SSB interview. Aspirants can apply for the NCC 46 entry from 09 January till 07 February 2019. Notification: Applications are invited from UNMARRIED male and female (including Wards of Battle Causalities of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission (Non-Technical) in the Indian Army. The course will begin in October 2019 at OTA, Chennai.
NCC 46 Special Entry Important Dates
|NCC 46 Notification Date
||09 January 2019
|NCC 46 Last Date
||07 February 2019
|NCC 46 Cut Off
||50 % aggregate marks in graduation or till pre-final year.
|NCC 46 SSB Interview Date
||From May/June 2019
|NCC 46 Merit List
How To Apply:
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining’ the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take out ‘two copies’ of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
The following points will be considered deeply
- Date of birth as mentioned in 10th certificate.
- The degree or a provisional certificate issued by a recognized university by AIU.
- The candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in his graduation. A final year student must have scored aggregate 50% in his previous years.
- The NCC certificate must have a minimum B grade.
Opening And Closing Dates Of Application Forms – the candidates can apply for it in between 09 January 2019 – 07 February 2019.
Important points: Candidates appearing/ appeared for the interview of CDS entry that is SSC 110 (NT) or SSC W 24 (NT) will not be eligible for NCC 46 entry.