THE CAVALIER- SSB / NDA / CDS / CAPF / AFCAT / ACC / COAST GUARD / X&Y GROUP COACHING
HALF GROUP TASK (HGT)
1. This task falls under the confirmatory series.
2. The group (6-10 candidates) is divided into two equal groups with the
aim of having a closer look at the group and also to give opportunity
to the candidates who may be a little shy or introverts, to get a better
chance to prove themselves in a smaller group.
3. The task is of 15 minutes and the difficulty level is equal to the stage
three of P.G.T
4. Both groups are given the same task. While one group performs, the
other group waits in a waiting room, so that they are not privy to each
5. All rules of P.G.T except group rule apply.
6. Candidates, who could not do so well in P.G.T, should make the best
of a smaller group presented to them.
7. Candidates who manage to pick up ideas from the P.G.T and
implement here would show their learning ability.
8. Be yourself and keep calm.
9. Be a useful member of the group.
· The group is divided into two equal halfs and allotted only one task which is similar to the difficulty level of stage three of PGT.
·Both the sub groups are allotted similar tasks one after the other.
·The balance conduct is similar to PGT.
What is expected
·Ability of the candidate to comprehend the problem and make best use of the helping material to complete the tasks stage by stage.
·Is the candidate helpful and cooperative.
·Is he contributing towards the common group goal.
·Ability to communicate in fluid environment.
·Does the candidate have adequate mental and physical stamina to handle stress.
·The candidates, however, have an advantage of being able to show themselves better in a smaller group.
·Ability of the candidate to emerge as a leader of a leaderless group. click here
IMPORTENT TIPS FOR HGT
All tips given for PGT apply