B Tech (10+2 ARMY & NAVY )
10 +2 (B Tech) Navy is a four years degree course conducted at Naval Academy, Ezimala, Kerala. The cadits will join in either Applied Electronics Engineering Stream. At the end of the course cadets will be awarded B Tech Degree from JNU. The Cadets will join the Executive or Engineering branch on Commission as officers.
- Only unmarried Male
- Age - 17 to 19½ years (at the time of joing the course)
- Education - Passed 10+2 or equivalent Exam with minimum 70% in PCM and min. 50% marks in English (either class X or XII).
- Height - Minimum 152 cm
- Eye Sight - Minimum 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be clour / night blindness.
- Tattoo - No Tattoo, Exceptions for Declared Tribal Area. However, small tattoo on forearm or back of palm allowed
- All the Candidates have to meet the mandatory education qualification listed at para 3 above.
- Candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their `class XII (PCM) percentage or ‘JEE (Main) rank’ based on their choice.
- Equal number of candidates would be shortlisted for SSB from the two lists based on their merit. However, if the response from either of the options is less, candidates from the other list will be considered for short listing.
- Final induction will be on a common merit based on SSB marks.
How to Apply
- Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application' (Online) for this entry. The candidates are to apply online (eapplication) from 20 Jun 2016. The online application registration will cease on 10 Jul 2016. The procedure for applying online is explained in Paras 17 & 18 below.
- IMPORTANT - Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘eapplication’ form.
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
4. Filling up of e-application:- For filling up application Online visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows:-
- Click on the ‘Apply Online Officer Entry’ button on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instructions for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi - 110 011 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Self attested result sheet of JEE (Main) 2016 exam (if qualified ), Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets. In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the school for conversion of CGPA in to percentage. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for 10+2 (B.Tech) for Jan 2017 Course. Percentage _____or JEE(Mains) Rank_____(as applicable). NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
(i) Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub para (h) above if received by 20 Jul 2016 will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD (Navy). Hence, only filling the application Online/generation of Application No. does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
(ii) Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found
INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
"WE ALSO PROVIDE SSB INTERVIEW COACHING"