• This is the last task with the GTO. It falls under the final series. This is the
last chance for a candidate to show himself, he can make up for lost
ground, if any.
• Unlike PGT, where the group has a four stage task, the FGT has only one.
The difficulty level of the task will be like the fourth stage of the PGT.
• The entire task is of 20 minutes.
• All rules of PGT except group rule will apply.
• By now the candidates have gone through PGT, HGT, command tasks.
Therefore, they are expected to give better ideas and in quicker time
• The candidates should show greater cooperation with others and also
better level of mutual understanding as they have been together for a
reasonably long time.
Things to follow at F.G.T
1). Be yourself and feel relaxed
2). Give a good idea to the group; if you don’t have any idea just help the
3). Be an active participant in the team by giving your full cooperation.
4). Show that you have learnt while being on the job
5). Give credit to others, while using any of their earlier ideas used in the
6). The task is going to be tricky and frustrating at times, don’t lose your
head or become foul mouthed when others do not do the things right or
as expected/ instructed.